Heat pipe heat exchanger
This device is a new product of energy conservation and environmental protection. It makes full use of boiler waste heat and exhaust gas, recovers waste heat, and improves thermal efficiency (generally, it can be increased by 10-15%). At the same time, due to the increased combustion temperature, mechanical and chemical incomplete combustion losses can be reduced and the boiler Smoke and dust removal effect. For coal types with high ash content, high moisture content, and low volatile content, the energy saving and environmental protection effects are particularly significant, and it is one of the key national promotion projects. The device can also be widely used in heating, ventilation, and drying of power, instrumentation, chemical, communications, scientific research, food, textile, medicine, papermaking and other industries.
Working principle and characteristics
The heat is exchanged using the latent heat of vaporization of the liquid. The liquid quickly vaporizes due to the absorption of the heat in the exhaust gas. The latent heat is exchanged out and becomes liquid again and again. The device is composed of a box body, a heat pipe, and a flange. The heat pipe part is the flue gas side and the air side (that is, the heat absorption and cooling section), and is composed of a plurality of heat pipe tube bundles. The equipment has a compact structure, no rotating parts, easy installation and maintenance, high heat exchange efficiency and stable heat transfer performance. It is the best replacement product of traditional tube, flat, string and plate heat exchanger.
3. Main technical and economic indicators (RCY-4)
1. The heat pipe heat exchange device is installed in the tail flue of the boiler, that is, between the economizer and the dust collector.
2. The ground cement surface is smooth, and no anchor bolts are required.
3. Depending on the site conditions, the user can configure the joints and take over. Pipe material 2-3mm steel plate.
4. The user-configured pipes, that is, the air-side outlet to the boiler air inlet pipe. The flue gas inlet to the economizer outlet flue must be insulated.
5. Check for foreign matter, such as leaves and gauze, before installation of the device, so as not to affect the heat transfer performance and increase the flow resistance.
6. The heating surface on the flue gas side should be blown with ash regularly, usually once every shift. The ash blowing pipe can be connected to compressed air or steam (pressure 4-5kgt / cm2).
7. The device itself has considered adiabatic insulation. Users can choose different models of heat pipe heat exchangers according to their boiler exhaust temperature and boiler evaporation. Special users can design and produce (4T / h—60T / h).
Our company also produces heat pipe economizers and various heat pipe heat exchange devices.