Landscape water treatment
At present, rivers, lakes and seas are all polluted to varying degrees. Taihu, Chaohu, and Dianchi Lakes are not only tourist attractions, but also important water sources for local people. In the past few years, they have called for governance every year. Fundamentally improved.
There are many natural lakes and wetlands in various places, both tourist attractions and local water sources. Unfortunately, most of them are polluted, and some places are quite serious. There are management problems, funding sources, and inadequate treatment technologies. problem.
For quite some time, experts from the macro perspective, such as returning farmland to lakes and returning fishing to lakes, have expanded wetland protection in order to improve the self-purification capacity of water. Some experts have also proposed the use of biochemical methods to accelerate the self-purification ability of water. As a result, it is locally and temporarily feasible, which is unsatisfactory overall and in the long run.
The super-redox wastewater treatment device developed by our company can better solve the landscape water treatment problem. Its process is:
Its characteristics are:
1. No need to add medicine, low running cost, and handling cost 0.3 yuan / ton · water.
2. The device can improve the acidification and water decomposition capacity of wastewater and the self-purification capacity of landscape water.
3. It adopts cyclic treatment. Based on the landscape water volume of 60,000 tons, it can be circulated once in 20 days. The water quality is immediately clear, odorless, and suitable for sightseeing and fish farming.
4. Long service life, device life is more than ten years.
5. Easy to manage and maintain. After booting up, adjust the parameters, which can be basically unmanned or remotely controlled.