Heavy metal recovery and wastewater treatment device
This equipment is suitable for the treatment of various heavy metal wastewater in beneficiation, smelting, chemical industry, electroplating, etc. It can effectively recover heavy metals, and can make the harmful components of the wastewater in the redox, air flotation, decolorization, deodorization, sterilization and flocculation process Good degradation was obtained with a recovery rate of> 95%. The recovered wastewater is then passed through a super-redox electrochemical device to ensure that the wastewater treatment is up to standard and has high economic and environmental benefits.
Structure and working principle:
Structure: The equipment consists of heavy metal recovery tank, waste water treatment tank (including electrolytic section and sedimentation section), electrical control cabinet, depth filter and its accessories.
Step 1: The heavy metal recovery tank uses a flat plate electrolytic cell, with a graphite plate as the anode and a stainless steel plate as the cathode (or iron plate). Under the action of pulsed direct current, high-potential heavy metal ions get electrons at the cathode and are reduced and attached to the cathode The related complexes (or other anions) are oxidized at the anode and finally decomposed into ammonia and carbon dioxide (or corresponding substances). Regular replacement of the cathode plate can obtain relatively pure heavy metals.
The second step: the wastewater after recovering heavy metals is pumped into the wastewater treatment electrolytic tank, using iron plates as cathodes and anode electrodes. Under acidic conditions, OH ions in the water and metal ions such as Fe generate hydroxide precipitation, which acts as flocculation. In addition, the hydrogen produced by electrolysis plays a role of air flotation, the active oxygen atoms have a strong oxidation effect, and finally the water quality is purified by precipitation and filtration. For the beneficiation or smelting industry, a super-redox wastewater treatment device is used.
Waste water tank
（以镉为例） 3. Main technical indicators: (Take cadmium as an example)
1. Before processing: PH = 4 ～ 6.5 Cd + 2 = 100mg / L
After treatment: PH = 6 ～ 9 Cd + 2 ＜ 2mg / L Recovery efficiency ＞ 98%
2. Recycling cadmium:
Working current: 6 ～ 20A Working voltage: 0.8 ～ 2V
3. COD degradation:
Working current: 0 ～ 50A Working voltage: 0 ～ 150V
4. Installed capacity: It depends on water volume and concentration.
Fourth, installation and commissioning:
1. According to the requirements of the equipment itself and the actual situation on site, determine the installation position of each component reasonably.
2. Connect electrical lines and water pipelines. (The backflush water is connected by the user to tap water or other clean water.)
3. Check the working conditions of the buttons, indicators, meters and other components when the electrical cabinet is under no load.
4. Test the working conditions of pumps, pipes, flowmeter adjustments, valves, etc., and handle abnormal phenomena in a timely manner.
5. Comprehensive test, adjust the working conditions of the two electrolytic cells separately, and test the current and voltage values.
6. Process test. Under normal working conditions, timely detect relevant water quality indicators and adjust the current and voltage values to be appropriate.
7. Guide and train operators. Users should actively cooperate with installation and operation and provide necessary support.
5. Detailed list of electrical circuits and components. (Bring it randomly)